RSS

The Moon and the Mountains

A few days ago I released another video as part of the Prophecies of Islam series that I'm working on. That was the second video of that series titled The Miracle of Moonlight. In that short video I examined what the Quran says about the Moon and its source of light, the wording used to describe the moon and what science says about the subject. Though some among the ancients may have suggested that the Moon merely reflected the light of the Sun the Quran 1400 years ago stated this as a fact and scientists have proven this to be fact.


As a write this blog post I am working on a third video titled The Truth About Mountains. This video takes a verse from the Quran regarding mountains (there are many similar verses about mountains in the Quran also) compares what is stated in the Quran and what science discovered in the 20th century.

I am deliberately trying to keep these videos short so that they are easy to watch and learn from and also because I can make them regularly in a short amount of time. I hope you can gain something from watching this series and don't forget to like and subscribe.

The Miracle of Moonlight:

0 comments:

Post a Comment